Sunday, June 7, 2009

Painted Pianos

Ok it's a little wild and crazy, but I had fun with it...check out my piano. After 3 years, it's finally done! I sanded, added molding, painted, antiqued, glazed and then also recovered the bench. Whew! It was a lot of work.

Before: (well not actual before, I forgot to take one, so I found this on the web, mine looked like this only in a lot worse condition).
After:

My friend Angee sent me this piano she found from Design Mom. I'm in love, I wish I had seen this before I started mine.

8 comments:

  1. Looks great Rani! I love the floral cascade. So my style! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My moms looks just like the before, but she would never let me do something fun to it.
    How fun rani. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I think it turned out great and 'looks like you'! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I had a little bit of your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rani! I love it. I would never think of doing that to a piano, but it's so unique, playful and beautiful. LOVE IT!!!!! Your hired once I find my antique fixer upper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Rani, you are so incredibly talented! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete